Intermission due to Sickness

Dedicated readers,

I regret to inform you that I'm currently fighting a sinus infection. Unfortunately, it is preventing me from indulging in the wonderful world of media for more than 15 minutes at a time. It's a tough spot for someone who loves exploring the depths of storytelling as much as I do.

But fear not, for this is just a temporary setback! 

I'll be back to binge-watching, analyzing, and sharing my thoughts with you as soon as I can. In the meantime, I encourage you to catch up on some of the fantastic content we've gone over in the past, re-read some of your favorite blog posts, or recommend future adventures for the House of Adventure.

I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. And when I'm back in full viewing strength, we'll pick up right where we left off, diving back into exciting tales and unraveling the mysteries of Maya and the Three!

Thank you for being the awesome readers you are, and I can't wait to return with more in-depth analysis and fun discussions. 

Check out our Discord for more!!

Stay tuned, stay safe, stay adventurous! 

- The Researcher -

Comments